Last night's She's the First reception for the International Day of the Girl was absolutely inspiring. I was reminded, once again, how talented, giving, and supportive the STF volunteers truly are. You'll have to check back this weekend for a full update on the event, but it will definitely be worth it with powerful women such as Lynn Tilton, Nanette Lepore, Jayne Jamison, and Monique Coleman in attendance. Today, I am listening to speakers from AOL, MTV, The DailyMuse, and Huffington Post with STF campus leaders. Key learnings and many pictures to be shared on Sunday.
For now, I needed to share my new favorite shoe website, Sole Society, courtesy of Lauren. The company's mission is to deliver trendy shoes at affordable prices by cutting the retailer out of the shopping equation. They also have great social media integration...and offer free shipping. Once I saw Sole Society's collection of black booties, I was officially sold. During the fall and winter, these are my go-to shoes to pair with tights or skinny jeans for both work and evening. I will likely be purchasing the second pair below. For a limited time, Sole Society is offering $20 off your first order.


No comments:
Post a Comment