Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy First Birthday, SLM


Today is Sweet Lemon Magazine's first birthday! A huge congratulations to Carly, Paris, and Melissa for all of their hard work over the last year. Each bi-monthly issue has been more successful than the last. Being part of the SLM team has been a great experience. The team is filled with unique and creative girls from all over the country that I've loved to get to know via social media and e-mail. Still, I was able to meet Carly and Abby last week for dinner here in New York City. We talked for hours, ordered ice cream sundaes, and even crammed into a tiny photo booth.

I've shared Issue No.5 and No.6 on my blog. We're currently working on No.7. I've been given a very special assignment, which I'm eager to share next month. However, I also write a weekly post for SLM's The Zesty Digest blog. It's like a daily fix of the online magazine. If you've missed my posts, see some of my favorites below:

Tips for having a successful first annual review at work.

Printable Post-it Notes to help keep you organized.

Do it yourself fabric strip garland that hangs above my bed.

What it feels like to be a redhead, especially in Manhattan.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS!

    ps that photo booth was smaller than tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been such an awesome part of the Sweet Lemon team! Next time I'm in NYC we'll have to meet up :)

    ReplyDelete