Friday, November 9, 2012
Friday Fancies: Bonfire
The ladies of Friday Fancies are preparing for a bonfire across the blogosphere today, complete with s'mores and a Thermos of hot chocolate. I love this virtual idea, as it can be difficult to host an actual bonfire in Manhattan. For the occasion, I selected a Joules Harkaway Striped Sweatshirt, paired with J.Crew Pixie Pants. When I studied abroad in London my sophomore year of college, I discovered Joules while exploring Harrods. They have the most adorable sweatshirt options with buttons at the collar and ties at the waist. However, this pair of Tory Burch Jess Riding Boots is still on my wish list. I'm in need of a new pair of brown boots and will be searching for a pair on Black Friday. Finally, if the hot chocolate wasn't enough to keep my hands warm, I've selected a pair of fingerless gloves. I wish this was actually the way I'd be spending my Friday night!
Labels:
contributions,
fashion,
Friday Fancies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i absolutely LOVE the sweatshirt!
ReplyDeleteLoving the sweater and sweatpants! Wish I was wearing it now! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that sweatshirt. How have I never heard of this brand before?
ReplyDeleteI am doing my first Friday Fancies on my new blog: http://style9to5.blogspot.com/2012/11/fridays-fancies-bonfire.html
I would love if you could check it out!
Loving the tall boots. They are perfect for Fall.
ReplyDelete-Tiara
http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com
seriously perfect bonfire get up, i completely love those boots!
ReplyDeleteNice post.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on bloglovin???
Let me know follow you then back.;)
My Blog
I love the boots and gloves! Just the right thing for the fall and winter season coming up!
ReplyDeleteLauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/