Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Reading, by french bulldogs

After the destruction that Hurricane Sandy caused in the New York City area over the last week, I decided to take a weekend trip to New Jersey. I know, Jersey was also affected, but I'm visiting an area that fared well. While it was a week of temporary inconveniences (i.e. no power, cable, Internet, hot water, or subway), I'm still grateful for my health and safety. That's all that matters in the end, right? To wind down from a weather-filled week, enjoy some of my favorite reads, brought to you by a few adorable French bulldogs. I could have used one of these little guys to keep me company in a dark apartment this week.

Also, Happy Birthday, Dad! Love you and wish I could be spending the day with you. xo

Other Blogs

I have been lusting after the clear dry erase paint Yasmine featured.
Brittney Ann shared the highlights of attending the Drybar opening in DC.
This photography Jenni posted encompasses everything I love about fall.
Project Gadabout is saying hello to November with a list of quirky holidays.
Looking for the perfect pair of booties? Melissa's Short List has you covered.



This Blog

I reviewed the Erin Condren Life Planner and convinced some skeptics to purchase one.
I highlighted a gorgeous Matthew Williamson dress for the 100th edition of Friday Fancies.
I shared some tips for how to keep busy during the hurricane...or on any rainy day.

Image source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment