Friday, September 28, 2012

Printable Weekly To-Do List

Yes, it's a Friday (thank goodness), but as a borderline obsessive list maker, I can't help but give you a head start on organizing your upcoming week with a printable to-do list. I recently created a template for printable Post-it Notes for Sweet Lemon Magazine's blog, but this printable should make it even easier to organize what you have to do before work, at work, and after. No directions needed. I also had a little Illustrator fun adding my own handwriting. Enjoy your weekend!

"There are only seven days in the week, and someday isn't one of them." - Rita Chand


3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being able to break up my to do list among the week is definitely helpful. love your cute printable!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I am a compulsive list-maker - love the feeling of crossing things OFF my list!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete