Monday, October 8, 2012

Twin Stripe Magazine Issue 4

About a month ago, I was thrilled to connect with Alison and Katie of Twin Stripe Magazine about contributing to their fourth online issue. These ladies are both Elon iMedia graduates, which is a year-long interactive media masters program. As Elon students, Alison and Katie realized their common interests in design, styling, and decor. After writing a research paper on interactivity in online websites, TSM was born. The first three issues of the magazine have included recipes, party styling, gift guides, playlists, beer recommendations, and more. I am especially drawn to the vivid photography and fun layouts for each feature.
Issue 4 is TSM's Fall issue. As my contribution, I decided to write a description of my perfect fall Saturday in the city, complete with brunch, to-sees, and dinner with drinks. The feature includes Instagram pictures of each recommendation, which is how I often capture my daily adventures in the city. The snapshots have been linked to an awesome interactive map, so you can get an idea of where each location is in Manhattan. I encourage you to grab your favorite seasonal drink (latte, cider, beer, whatever) and curl up on the couch to enjoy this issue. See my feature and some of my other favorites from Issue 4 below.





1 comment: