Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Reading, by the layered chambray

Happy first Sunday of October! While I'm spending the day working, I'd typically be found reading at the park or exploring a new part of the city on a Sunday. As the weather has grown colder, I've been getting creative with layering my outfits. Today's Sunday Reading is brought to you by the layered chambray. Enjoy the demin, feathers, leather, while catching up on some of my favorite posts that you may have missed.

Image via Atlantic-Pacific


Other Blogs

Couldn't be more excited to follow the changes in Hanna's life. Hello...Southern Proper?!
Lilly shared the video version of the coveted coffee table book Paris vs. New York.
You will be craving Jessica's caramel apple grilled cheese after you see the pictures.
Can you guess my favorite Disney Princess? Katelyn used her as color palette inspiration.
I'll need this list of Top 5 Cupcake Shops when I travel to D.C. over the next few months.

Image via Song of Style

This Blog

I learned to actually differentiate and talk about types of wine at Wine Riot.
As an obsessive list maker, I shared a free printable weekly to-do list.
I attended my second workshop with The White House Project and my first Twitter chat.

Image via Oh Joy!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out, lady!! happy sunday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful! I don't own anything with feather (probably because I would accidently destroy it), but if the time ever comes - I'll have some cute styling options now!

    Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete