Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Reading, by glitter office supplies

If you have a few extra minutes between brunching with friends and heading to the bar for an NFL game
(...or if you're spending the day on your couch watching reality TV),
catch up on a few of my favorite blog posts from the past few weeks.

Oh, and Happy Fall!
Image via Brunch at Saks


Other Blogs

As a Philly girl, Melissa describes "city love" perfectly. And pairs it with a playlist.
Bradley's home office is absolute eye candy. Clean white with pops of personality.
I kind of have a thing for Pantone color and printables. Alison gives us both.
In Ashley Brooke's new feature, ABD: Styled, she shares illustrated collections of fun items.
And, finally, Sweet Lemon Magazine Issue No.6 launched last Saturday.



This Blog

I gave some career advice on finding a mentor and networking with peers.
I shared one of my favorite NYC cupcake shops and how cupcakes can change the world (twice).
I'm already loving fall and have a bucket list of fun things to see, do, and eat!

Image via Brunch at Saks

3 comments: