I was extremely flattered when
Alex, a fellow
Sweet Lemon Magazine blogger, emailed me about a week ago to ask if I'd like to be featured in an installment of her Girl Crush column.
How sweet is that?! The post went live today, so head over to Alex's
blog to read my answers to some open-ended questions that she had me answer for the feature. You are guaranteed to learn a few things about me that you don't already know.
Click here to go to my Girl Crush post on Alex's blog.
Just read your Girl Crush answers and I feel like we would get along fabulously. I'm watching The Voice this season and trying to stick with it past just the initial auditions.
ReplyDeleteSaw that you're a fellow PR girl and love cupcakes and instantly thought of STF but looks like you blogged about them and are well aware of what Tammy's got going on. :)