Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Reading, by rainbow sprinkles

I've taken my own advice about how to recover from a burnout this week. After staying in to tie up loose ends and finish some writing for Sweet Lemon Magazine on Friday night, I enjoyed a day of solo brunching, shopping, and relaxing yesterday. Everyone deserves that sometimes. I'm feeling more like myself than I have in a week or so. Hope you had a great weekend, as well. Enjoy catching up on some of my favorite reads from the past two weeks, brought to you by treats covered in rainbow sprinkles.

Image via How Sweet Eats

Other Blogs

I took notes about how to start a wine club, according to Heather's tips.
Carly introduced me to the lovely Christine Hassler in her Book Club post.
I swooned over Grace's review of Caitlin Wilson's colorful textiles.
Joy showed off pictures from her recent trip and book signing in Manhattan.
I learned some new Instagram tips from Kate's roundup of links.



This Blog

My interactive map of New York City fall recommendations was featured in Twin Strip Magazine.
I attended She's the First's Campus Leadership Summit to celebrate International Day of the Girl.
Alex featured me as her Girl Crush on her blog on Friday. She's too sweet.

Image via Bakers Royale

No comments:

Post a Comment